CofiDrain was developed for the drainage of agricultural land.
This natural coconut fiber coating technology filters the elements that could enter the drain and evacuate them without any risk of blocking the drain. Its filtration size means that it can be installed without gravel or geotextile.
The coating increases the hydraulic conductivity, it facilitates the exchange between the drain and the ground and spreads the waters uniformly around the tube. The water is evacuated much quicker.
The CofiDrain technology provides 3 functions of the drain body, which is to say:
- To filter the elements that could enter the duct
- To spread the water across the entire surface of the drain
- Added protection against shocks
Even if it is especially suited to iron-rich soils (it stops algae growth), the CofiDrain can be used for a wide range of drainage solutions.
The coconut fiber body of the CofiDrain also stops the growth of algae that develop in red ochre rich soils.
The only limit of use of the CofiDrain is with very loamy soil.
Special precautions need to be used for the drainage of ferrous soils, feel free to contact us!
* Ask for details of other diameters
COCONUT FIBER AGRICULTURAL DRAIN WITHOUT GRAVEL
Agricultural drain coated with coconut fiber, suited for soil with a high clay content and those rich in red ochre
- Filtration of 750 microns
- 3-in-1 drain as no geotextile or gravel are required
- Over 40 years feedback in France and in neighbouring countries such as Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy,..
Ces produits pourraient vous intérésser
Vous souhaitez plus d'informations ?Contactez-nous