CofiDrain was developed for agricultural land drainage.
This natural coconut fiber wrapping technology filters elements that could enter into the drain and evacuate them preventing from clogging. Its filtration size allows it to be layed without gravel or geotextile.
This fiber increases hydraulic conductivity, facilitates exchange between the drain and the ground and spreads water uniformly around the pipe. The water can evacuate much quicker.
CofiDrain technology provides 3 functions of the drain wrap:
- Filter elements that could enter into the pipe
- Spread water across the entire drain surface
- Protect drain from shocks when handing
Even if it especially suits iron-rich soils (it stops algae growth), CofiDrain can be used for a wide range of drainage applications
CofiDrain coconut fiber stops the growth of algae that develop in red ochre rich soils.
The only limit to CofiDrain use is with very loamy soil.
Special precautions need to be used for drainage in ferrous soils, feel free to contact us!
* Ask for details of other diameters
COCONUT FIBER AGRICULTURAL DRAIN WITHOUT GRAVEL
Agricultural drain wrapped with coconut fiber, suitable for high clay soil content or rich in red ochre
- 750 mym filtration
- 3-in-1 drain as no geotextile or gravel is required
- Over 40 years of experience in France and in neighbouring countries such as Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy,..
Ces produits pourraient vous intérésser
Do you need more information?Contact us