Agricultural DRAIN coated with PP fiber for use without gravel
FiberDRAIN was developed for the drainage of agricultural land and plots. The coating technology creates a natural filter that only allows elements that can pass into the duct and spread the water across the entire surface of the drain. Its large body is an advantageous replacement for the gravel.
The efficiency of the PP Fiber coated agricultural DRAIN
The FiberDrain technology is the only one that can provide the 3 functions of the drain body, which is to say:
- To increase the hydraulic conductivity, its thickness therefore improves the circulation of water around the drain.
- To filter the fine elements in the soil and to prevent the system getting blocked.
- The coating fibres increase the resistance to shocks.
Which types of soils are suitable for the FiberDrain?
The FiberDrain is a 3-in-1 technique:
A single product replaces the use of gravel, geotextile and a drain, the FiberDrain is a ready-to-use technical product, that is economical and easy to use. It preserves the gravel resources.
ATE has been manufacturing the FiberDrain for over ten years, and this technology has proven its durability, efficiency and versatility in most types of ground.
* Ask for details of other diameters
PP fiber agricultural drain without gravel
Agricultural drain coated with polypropylene fiber (PP 450), for light/loamy soils
- Filtration of 450 microns
- 3 in 1 drain as no geotextile or gravel required
- Over 10 years feedback in France and 40 years in neighbouring countries
These agricultural drainage products may interest you
Vous souhaitez plus d'informations ?Contactez-nous