Agricultural DRAIN wrapped with PP fiber to be layed without gravel
FiberDRAIN was developed for agricultural land drainage. The fiber technology creates a filter that allows only elements that can pass into the pipe and spreads water across the entire surface of drain. The thickness of the fiber is an advantageous replacement to gravel.
The DRAINAGE efficiency with PP Fiber wrapped agricultural drain
FiberDrain technology is the only wrap that can provide 3 functions:
- Increase the hydraulic conductivity with thick fiber which improves water circulation throughout the drain.
- Filter fine soil elements and prevent the system from clogging
- Protect drain from shocks when handling
Which types of soil are suitable for the FiberDrain?
FiberDrain is a 3-in-1 technique:
A single product replaces gravel, geotextile and the drain. FiberDrain is a technical ready-to-use product, economical and easy to use. It preserves the gravel resources.
ATE has been manufacturing FiberDrain for over ten years, and this technology has proven its durability, efficiency and versatility in most types of ground.
* Ask for details of other diameters
PP fiber agricultural drain without gravel
Agricultural drain wrapped with polypropylene fiber (PP 450), for light/loamy soils
- Filtration of 450 microns
- 3 in 1 drain as no geotextile or gravel required
- Over 10 years feedback in France and 40 years in neighbouring countries
These agricultural drainage products may interest you
Do you need more information?Contact us