An innovative drainage solution that is economical and easy to install.
BATIFIBRE replaces a traditional system composed of a bare drain, gravel and geotextile.
Installed at outer face of the foundation wall and near the wall footing, it drains out excess water seeping into the foundation. With its coupler, BATIFIBRE can connect to any standard Ø 100/110 PVC female accessories.
This adapting coupler can be used to change direction, create inspection or cleaning accesses.
BATIFIBRE is a rigid, Ø90 flat-bottomed drain with more than 4 kN/m² resistance, wrapped with a thick fibre.Designed for peripheral foundation draining, its fibre technology has been developed more than ten years ago by ATE and allows drain to be layed without gravel.
Does not require gravel or geotextile for installation
- This means less earth to evacuate as site soil can be used for backfilling (it requires a dry enough soil and for large stones to be removed)
- It is considered by users as the most economical, efficient and fastest solution to install a drainage system.
|Designation||Diameter mm||Length of bar (ml)||Palletisation (ml)|
|BATIFIBRE SN4||Ø 90||2,50||225|
|PALET’BOX BATIFIBRE SN4||Ø 90||2,00||200|
BATIFIBRE SN4, the drain WITHOUT gravel
Foundation draining WITHOUT gravel and under technical advice
- The only drain installed without gravel under technical advice (n°17.2/16-317_V3) and QB certified
- Thanks to its rigidity and flat base, it the slope angle is easy to adjust
- 3-in-1 product
- Suitable for peripheral drainage indoors and outdoors and under paving
Do you need more information?Contact us